These self-study courses feature high quality, clinically relevant content and address individual’s educational needs by incorporating elements of microlearning. Learners can deepen their knowledge on these important topics by viewing highly rated videos and lectures from top rated AACAP speakers and completing a post-test. Click on the course name to purchase the course.
On Demand Annual Update Course
Our highly rated online 2021 Hansen Annual Update Course is now available! It features engaging educational content and includes 12 lectures, 6 recorded question and answer sessions, and pre- and post-tests. Course highlights:
- Lectures from highly rated AACAP speakers on a diverse range of topics, such as acute inflammatory disorders, COVID-19 and telehealth, and anxiety disorders
- Earn up to 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Flexibility to complete the course on your own schedule
Select here to see a full list of topics, speakers, and titles. To purchase this course, please visit the store.
Free each month a selected JAACAP article is associated with an online CME which offers:
- Up to 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for 1 article per issue.
- Journal articles on bullying, cannabis use in youth, the impact of parental depression, anxiety, and many more.
- To take advantage of your free journal CME:
Lifelong Learning Module 16 is available in a completely online version and can be accessed through Pathways. For more information, select here.
How to Obtain a Duplicate CME Certificate for Expired Programs
A duplicate copy of your CME certificate can be found in your “Transcript”, located in the navigation bar on your Pathways page. For programs prior to 2018, please contact the CME Manager at 202.587.9675 or email@example.com.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
These courses are part of a continuing medical education series under the direction of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry's CME Committee. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Questions? Call 202.966.7300 ext. 2007 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.