We are excited to introduce Pathways, an online learning portal that is the one-stop source for educational activities that will enhance your practice in child and adolescent psychiatry. Access educational activities that offer CME credit, track your CME credit both from AACAP courses and meetings as well as from other CME providers, and print CME certificates from AACAP’s offerings. All your completed activities are captured in your Transcript.
To access meetings and courses through Pathways, please follow the instructions below.
- Select Access Courses button below.
- Sign in to your AACAP account.
If you don’t know your password or username, on the ‘Sign In,’ page, select
forgot ‘my password’ or ‘my username.’ Login information will be sent to
the primary email associated with your account.
You may also contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202.966.7300, ext. 2004 for assistance.
- The name of your course or meeting will be available in the "Incomplete Courses" section on the Pathways home page.
- Select the course or meeting title to begin.
- A copy of your CME certificate from past meetings or activities can be found in your “Transcript” located in the navigation bar.
- AACAP Journal CME: Select “Click here to browse the Journal Courses” directly underneath the navigation bar on the left side. Select the red “Enroll Me” button to begin the activity.
Visit AACAP’s Meetings and CME page for a complete listing of activities and purchasing information.