AACAP Mentorship Network
The AACAP Mentorship Network is a network of AACAP members committed to mentoring medical students, residents, and early career psychiatrists.
The Mentorship Network aims to:
- Identify and recruit AACAP members who are enthusiastic about mentorship;
- Serve as a clearinghouse to set up initial contacts between mentors and mentees;
- Provide high quality mentors to medical students, residents, and early career psychiatrists interested in child and adolescent psychiatry;
- Recruit medical students and residents into child and adolescent psychiatry; and
- Enhance careers and build relationships between mentors and mentees.
Looking for a mentor?
The AACAP Mentorship Network will help connect you with a child and adolescent psychiatrist mentor.
Sign up for a mentor here!
AACAP Members - Sign up to become a mentor here!
For more information, contact the AACAP Department of Research, Training, and Education at email@example.com.