AACAP 100% Club
AACAP created the 100% Club to recognize programs that recruit all their residents. We're counting on each and every one of you to help us reach our goal.
This year AACAP is shooting for 85 programs in the 100% Club!
- Recognition for you and your program in the Annual Meeting Honors Book and AACAP News
- A complimentary ticket for the Training & Education Luncheon at AACAP's Annual Meeting
- The latest MOC notebook (Module 14 - not yet released) for your program
- And, of course, the very good feeling that you’re doing a good thing for patients, AACAP, and your program!
What to do
- Have your residents apply online using our online application
- Annual dues for residents is $75 – check with your regional organization to see if they cover resident member dues!
The deadline to be part of AACAP's 100% Club is August 1, 2017.
Contact Member Services by email or at 202-966-7300 ext. 2004.