AACAP 100% Club
AACAP created the 100% Club to recognize programs that recruit all their residents. We're counting on each and every one of you to help us reach our goal.
- Recognition for you and your program in the Annual Meeting Honors Book and AACAP News
- A complimentary ticket for the Training & Education Luncheon at AACAP's Annual Meeting
- The latest MOC notebook (Module 17 - not yet released) for your program
- And, of course, the very good feeling that you’re doing a good thing for patients, AACAP, and your program!
What to do
- Have your residents apply online using our online application
- Annual dues for residents is $75 – check with your regional organization to see if they cover resident member dues!
- Submit your training verification form via email to email@example.com
Contact Nicole Creek by email or at 202-966-7300 ext. 134.