You are invited to exhibit at AACAP’s 2020 Pediatric Psychopharmacology Update Institute: Translating Advances in Pediatric Psychopharmacology into Practice: Molecules, Mechanisms and Medications, January 31 – February 1 at the Westin Long Beach,
Long Beach, CA.
Twelve tabletop exhibits are available and are placed in a high-traffic area near the coffee break in the foyer, providing exhibitors with the greatest opportunity to meet attendees.
Table Top Exhibit Fee:
- Early Bird Rate (by December 12): $800
- Regular/Late Rate (December 13 through January 17): $900
What's included with your booth purchase:
- (1) 6-foot skirted table and (2) chairs
- (2) "Exhibit Only" non-transferable badges for each table
- Exhibitor listing in the printed attendee notebook (if registered by January 7)
- Friday, January 31: 7:45 am - 6:15 pm
- Saturday, January 26: 7:30am - 3:45pm
- Table top exhibit set up anytime between 4:00 pm-6:00 pm on Thursday, January 30, or between 6:45 am - 7:30 on Friday, January 31.
- Table top exhibit breakdown is Saturday, February 1, starting at 3:45 pm.
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
Should you have any questions about exhibition, please email the Exhibits Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.