The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) is pleased to introduce a new and improved JobSource, an advertising and recruiting tool to help employers find the most qualified child and adolescent psychiatrists, and to assist AACAP members looking for new career opportunities.
The new JobSource has a significant number of new features:
- Easier to Use – The new JobSource is simple and easier to use. Get to everything you need with just a few clicks.
- Resume Search –With a paid job listing, advertisers and recruiters get access to a resume database at no additional charge.
- Auto notification – Receive emails when new jobs and resumes are posted.
- Job activity tracking – Your online account will include reports that show you the number of individuals that have viewed your job and have applied online.
- Easy online job management – You can enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and even make payments online.
- Advertising Enhancements – The new JobSource can be a great venue for promoting your company. Along with each job posting, you have a full suite of job posting add-ons to gain even more exposure.
Please keep in mind, AACAP’s JobsSource is hosted by Boxwood.com. A separate login is required, meaning you will have to create an account to submit ads or to place your resume in the CV database
. Simply searching for openings does not require creating an account or login.