This course is one in a continuing medical education series under the direction of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry’s Continuing Medical Education Committee. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. For participants seeking non-AMA continuing education credits: A certificate of attendance will be emailed after the activity and can be submitted to the appropriate specialty organization to attempt to obtain reciprocal credits.
CME credits are not available for purchasing the Institute notebook or session recordings.
Access Your Evaluation and CME Certificate
To access the evaluation and CME certificate, please follow the instructions below:
- Sign in to your AACAP account.
- If you don’t know your password or username, click ‘Sign In,’ then select forgot ‘my password’ or ‘my username.’ Login information will be sent to the primary email associated with your account.
- You may also contact Member Services at email@example.com or by phone at 202.966.7300, ext. 2004 for assistance.
- Enter Pathways, AACAP’s online learning portal.
- Select the “Access Courses” button on the Pathways page.
- The name of the Pediatric Psychopharmacology Update Institute will appear in the "Incomplete Courses" section on the Pathways home page.
- Select the course title to begin the evaluation and access your CME certificate.
- If you have questions regarding the evaluation or CME certificate, you may contact the CME Department at CME@aacap.org or call 202.587.2101.
Maintain Your Certification
Wondering how Maintenance of Certification applies to you?
Get your recertification questions answered by AACAP’s experts! For more information on what you need to do to maintain your certification in child and adolescent psychiatry, please contact the Meetings & CME Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.966.7300.
Visit AACAP's website at www.aacap.org/moc for the latest maintenance of certification information, including how AACAP’s member benefits can assist you with the lifelong learning and self-assessment requirements.