AACAP Robert L. Stubblefield, MD Delegate to the American Medical Association’s (AMA)
Resident and Fellow Section
The award was established through a gift from Mrs. Alice Stubblefield in honor of her late husband and former AACAP President, Robert L. Stubblefield, MD. The award supports AACAP’s resident or fellow member to the American Medical Association (AMA) House of Delegates, with attendance at the June Annual Meeting and the November Interim Meeting each year, for the duration of the awardee’s child psychiatry residency, integrated training, or fellowship program.
- AACAP reserves the right to cancel the program if terms and conditions are not met.
- All program funds are contingent upon receipt of adequate funding from our sponsors.
- AACAP reserves the right to waive liabilities.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a child psychiatry residency, integrated training, or fellowship program; or
- Board-eligible and certified in child and adolescent psychiatry; and
- An AACAP member; and
- An AMA member.
Applications may be submitted electronically to email@example.com no later than May 30, 2019 and must include the following.
- A letter of intent of no more than three pages;
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae; and
- A letter of support from chief of child and adolescent psychiatry, or department of psychiatry chair.
- Awardee must attend the AMA House of Delegates Meeting and complete all the roles of the Resident and Fellow Section (RFS) Delegate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and for specific details on the RFS Roles and Responsibilities requirement.