Registration for AACAP’s 61st Annual Meeting is open!
Register by September 15 for early bird rates.
Registration Rates and Ticketed Event Fees
All fees are in U.S. Dollars and must be paid in U.S. Dollars.
3 Easy Ways to Register!
- ONLINE (SAVE $25 AND IMMEDIATE PROCESSING!): Registering online locks in ticketed events and provides instant confirmation of your registration. Online registration will be open until October 8.
- FAX (UP TO 1 WEEK TO PROCESS): Fax the completed registration form (front and back) to 202.464.0131. Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to the registrant’s address provided. Please do not subsequently mail the same form or fax more than once. Credit cards only.
- MAIL (UP TO 3 WEEKS TO PROCESS): Double check your registration form! Review your form before mailing to avoid incomplete information which could delay your registration. Mail completed forms with payment to AACAP, Attn: Registrar, PO Box 96106, Washington, DC 20090-6106.
- Registrations cannot be processed without payment. If you mail your form, do not also fax it. Space cannot be reserved if improper fees are received.
- Registration by fax or mail does not guarantee ticketed events if a session is sold out. Ticketed events are on a first come, first serve basis. Online registration is encouraged. You will not be charged for a selected ticket in the event it’s sold out.
- Telephone registrations cannot be accepted. Changes or additions to your current registration must be submitted in writing.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- Registration fees are in U.S. dollars.
- AACAP accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Money orders or checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank. Make checks payable to AACAP.
- Credit Cards are the ONLY form of acceptable payment for onsite registration. Cash transactions are NOT permitted.
- Need to pay by wire transfer? Contact the Office of the Registrar at 202.966.7300, ext. 2005 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Requests to cancel cannot be accepted over the phone. Mailed requests to cancel will be handled according to the date received.
Written cancellation requests received by September 15 will receive a 75% refund of total registration fees. Absolutely NO registration refunds are granted after September 15. AACAP mails refunds one month after the Annual Meeting and is not financially responsible for attendees’ travel expenses in the unlikely event the Annual Meeting is cancelled.
Registration Fee Includes: Scientific Program (approximately 50 CME credits in Category I of the Physician’s Recognition Award of the American Medical Association), CME certificate, Exhibits Guide, Program Book, online access to the Scientific Proceedings, Self-Assessment, Exam, Welcome Reception, and Exhibit Hall.
AACAP confirms registration by email, unless otherwise requested. If you do not receive a registration confirmation via email, please call 202.966.7300, ext. 2005 or email email@example.com. Attendees receive a copy of the registration confirmation at Onsite Registration.
Attendees who pre-register can pick up their badge and registration materials at the Pre-Registration counters. Onsite Registration is located in Grand Hall at the Manchester Grand Hyatt and opens at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, October 20. Attendees who do not register by October 8 must register onsite.
Only one spouse/significant other is allowed to register with each full registrant and cannot be an AACAP member, or in a related profession. THE SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER MUST RESIDE
IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD AS THE REGISTRANT. CME credit is not provided and spouse registrants may not attend ticketed events. Spouse registrants can attend social activities, participate in open evening events, watch evening Media Theatre sessions, and access the Exhibit Hall.
Membership with AACAP is FREE
for medical students. Upon registering, you will automatically be signed up as a member of AACAP. You are required to present verification of your enrollment in a medical school program before November 30, 2014; otherwise your membership will be withdrawn from AACAP. If registering onsite, you will be required to provide a photocopy of your ID or a letter from your Program Director. Students can register for ticketed events at half price the member fee.
Nonmember residents must
attach a photocopy of your ID or a letter from your Program Director to your registration form to qualify for a reduced registration fee. If registering onsite, you will be required to provide a photocopy of your ID or a letter from your Program Director. Residents can register for ticketed events at half price the member or nonmember fee.
Students and residents qualify to earn free registration by volunteering as monitors for one full day. To apply for a position as a monitor, visit www.aacap.org/Monitors/2014.
All presenters are required to register for the full meeting or a single day. Presenters who do not register will not be permitted to attend the meeting. All members of AACAP must pay member registration rates, regardless of presenter status. Nonmember presenters who are psychiatrists must pay the member registration rate. Nonmember presenters who are not psychiatrists may register for the reduced rate indicated on the registration form.
Please consider delivery time when registering for the meeting. Registering online is encouraged to best expedite your registration.
Up to two “Exhibit Only” non-transferable badges are included in the purchase of booth space. Contact your company’s Exhibits Manager to arrange for additional registration or badges. You can also contact AACAP’s Exhibits Manager at 202.966.9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
AACAP does not provide discounts for group registrations. If you would like to register or pay for multiple attendees, contact the Office of the Registrar at 202.966.7300, ext. 2005 or email@example.com. Please include complete contact information for each registrant, including a unique email address.