Make a Donation. Make Hope. Make an Impact.
Please consider making a monthly Hope Maker gift.
Child mental illness is a complex issue that needs urgent attention, long-term vision, and new financial resources.
When you become an American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Hope Maker with a monthly donation
, you are helping us to tackle this issue head on.
As a Hope Maker
, you are making an important investment that gives children with mental illness an opportunity to heal. You give them a life with more promise and hope.
Is there a better return on any investment you can make than one that changes a child’s life?
Why Should You Join Hope Maker?
- You Make Hope for children with mental illness.
- You will be investing in the next generation of top child psychiatrists, who will lead in innovative research, training, and treatment.
- Your recurring monthly gift will allow us to plan ahead with confidence.
- Your gift is safe, automatic, and effective.
- You’re going green! Prevent environmental waste by making your donation online, and receive one tax receipt for your cumulative gift at the end of the year.
- It’s easy to establish and convenient for you.
Won’t you become a Hope Maker today?
To Donate Online:
- Click the Donate Now button below.
- Sign In to your AACAP account, if you are not already logged in.
- Enter your gift amount of $10 or more into the Other field next to the suggested donation amounts.
- Select the box to indicate that "I would like to make this a monthly donation"
- Select a fund to receive your donation from our drop-down list of options.
- If you would like to, consider making your donation "In Honor Of" or "In Memory Of" a colleague or loved one.
- Enter your payment information, and select Donate.
- Thank you SO MUCH for your gift!
To Donate by Mail:
Download our printable donation form.
Your recurring Hope Maker monthly donation can be be cancelled or amended at any time. Simply contact the Development Department at 202-966-7300 x113 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your wishes.
Please, help us fight child mental illness all year long, and sign up to become a Hope Maker today!