Here’s What’s Included
- Ten (10) pre-recorded presentations
- Opportunity to participate in four (4) small-group case consultation sessions with our master clinicians
- Chance to ask questions during our two (2) Q&A Panel sessions
- Ability to earn up to 14.5 CME credits
- Describe up-to-date, evidence-based pharmacological approaches to managing disorders commonly evaluated and treated by child and adolescent psychiatrists
- Implement clinical practice changes resulting from focused small group interactions with master clinicians
Here’s How It Works
January 18 – February 28: All ten (10) pre-recorded institute presentations are available on-demand for attendees to view at any time. Each presentation is approximately 45-minutes long. To get the most out of the meeting, plan to view the lectures before the live Zoom sessions begin on January 29.
January 29 & January 30: Live Zoom sessions take place both days including:
- Two (2) Q&A panel discussions with our expert speakers to further delve into the topics.
- Two (2) small-group case consultation sessions held each day with all of our master clinicians which allows each attendee to participate in a total of four (4) discussions. These small-group discussions are meant to provide a deeper dive into the topic and allow for face-to-face time with a specific presenter.
Check out the program schedule to learn more about the live event!
Can’t attend the live session(s) in real-time? Want more time to access the lectures?
Sign up for the Conference Enrichment Package (CEP) to access the recordings of the Q&A sessions after the live meeting and extend the time you have to watch the lectures. Details on the Registration page.