You are invited to exhibit at AACAP’s 2019 Pediatric Psychopharmacology Update Institute: Early Treatment Intervention: When, What, and For How Long? January 25-26, 2019 at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, New York.
Twelve tabletop exhibits are available and are placed in a high-traffic area near the coffee break in the foyer, providing exhibitors with the greatest opportunity to meet attendees.
Table Top Exhibit Fee:
- Early Bird Rate (by December 17): $850
- Regular/Late Rate (December 18 through January 17): $900
What's included with your booth purchase:
- (1) 6-foot skirted table and (2) chairs
- (2) "Exhibit Only" non-transferable for each table
- Exhibitor listing in the printed attendee notebook (if registered by January 7)
- Friday, January 25: 7:45 am-6:15 pm
- Saturday, January 26: 7:3- am-3:45pm
- Table top exhibit set up anytime between 4:00 pm-6:00 pm on Thursday, January 24, or between 6:45 am-7:30 on Friday, January 25.
- Table top exhibit breakdown is Saturday, January 26, starting at 3:45 pm.
Should you have any questions about exhibition, please email the Exhibits Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.