AACAP is hosting our second Virtual Annual Meeting, October 18-30, 2021, with an innovative program designed to reach a wider audience than ever before. See the full announcement.
Here is what you can expect from this year’s Virtual Annual Meeting:
- CME credits, featuring the same quality and breadth of educational content that you’ve come to expect from AACAP with six weeks to earn your CMEs.
- Featured programs addressing our changing world and ongoing struggles with COVID-19, healthcare disparities, health inequities, and systemic racism, and our Presidential Initiative on emotion dysregulation.
- Two weeks to take advantage of all the learning and networking opportunities:
- October 18-24 - offers hundreds of hours of pre-recorded content from Symposia, Clinical Perspectives, and Institutes (with ticket) that you can watch at your own convenience.
- October 25-30 - features hundreds of hours of live, virtual presentations and discussions with lots of opportunities for interaction and engagement.
- Virtual New Research Posters with opportunities for online chat with presenters over the two weeks.
- A virtual Exhibit Hall to learn about the latest products, services, and opportunities in the field.
- Networking events with presenters and peers to connect with colleagues personally and professionally.
- Wellness events with an AACAP twist to give your mind and body a needed break.
- Savings of time and money with reduced registration fees, and no travel expenses.
The 2021 Annual Meeting Preliminary Schedule, including the full list of speakers, will be available online by Mid-June.
Online registration for the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting will open August 3, 2021 for AACAP members and August 10, 2021 for non-members. Be sure to register early to attend all your preferred events.
Exhibit and Advertising Opportunities
Interested in exhibiting or advertising at the 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting? Contact AACAP’s Exhibits Manager email@example.com. Exhibitor registration will be available in early May 2021.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.