The Hyatt Regency Chicago is the headquarters hotel and where the entire meeting takes place. The Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel is just one block away and accessible via the underground pedway.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Single/double rooms: $276/night
Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. The gateway to the city’s top attractions, you can walk to Millennium Park, or shop on Magnificent Mile.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
221 North Columbus Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Promotional Code: AACAP6
Single/double rooms: $260/night
Ideally located in downtown Chicago, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel provides convenient access to the Financial District and famous North Michigan Avenue, as well as Lakeshore East Park, Millennium Park and Lake Michigan. Start a day of sightseeing at Navy Pier, and then tour the Art Institute of Chicago before heading downtown to soak up the nightlife.
Hotel Policies (applies to all above hotels)
- When making your reservation, ask for the AACAP’s 2019 Annual Meeting rate to qualify for the reduced rate.
- A deposit equal to one night's stay is required to hold each individual's reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated and upon check-in. This deposit is refundable if notice is received by September 5, 2019. Please refer to your hotel confirmation for cancellation as it may vary from hotel to hotel.
- The regular rate is available until September 20, 2019, or until the group block sells out, whichever comes first. We recommend making your reservation early to secure your room.
- All guest sleeping rooms include complimentary internet access.
- The Chicago hotel sales tax rate is 17.4%.
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 pm at both the Hyatt Regency Chicago and Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel.
Group Hotel Reservations
If you need to reserve 10 or more sleeping rooms, please contact Jill Brafford at 202.966.7719 or email@example.com to make separate arrangements, based on availability.
AACAP has received reports that unaffiliated third-party travel agents and wholesalers, namely National Travel Associates L.L.C., have been contacting AACAP listed exhibitors offering them deals on hotels for AACAP's Annual Meeting. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations and guarantee that a room will actually be reserved at the hotel. AACAP does not utilize third-party brokers for its hotel bookings unless indicated on this website.
If you don't make your housing reservations directly with the meeting hotel as instructed by AACAP, we will not be able to assist you. Please contact AACAP's Meetings Department at 202.966.7300, ext. 2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.