The Exhibit Hall has been SOLD OUT!
If you're interested in being put on our waiting list in case we have a booth released by other exhibitors' cancellation, or are interested in receiving the invitation to exhibit at the 65th Annual Meeting, please contact the Meetings and Exhibits Manager at 202.966.9574 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at AACAP's 64th Annual Meeting, the world's largest gathering place for leaders in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry, children's mental health, and other allied disciplines. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry encourages all organizations committed to children's mental health to support the clinical practice and science of child and adolescent psychiatry through our Annual Meeting. We are anticipating attendance of over 4,000 medical professionals in Washington, DC this year.
This is an opportunity to:
- Meet with the largest gathering of child and adolescent psychiatrists in the world
- Build brand awareness
- Answer inquiries about your company/organization
- Promote new products and technology
- Obtain direct orders for your company/organization
- Recruit for your hospital or practice
- Gain client referrals
- Support AACAP
We would like to encourage you to consider other opportunities to promote your organization at our Annual Meeting that are still available. You may to register here:
View an interactive Exhibit Hall floor plan with real-time booth availability. As booths are assigned the floor plan will update automatically, as will the exhibitors' contact information and descriptions.
- 20' x 20' Island: $20,000
- 10' x 10' Premium Booth: $2,500
- 10' x 10' Standard Booth: $2,000
- 10' x 10' Non-Profit Booth: $900 (Non-Profit (501(c)(3) status only).
What's included with your booth purchase:
All 10' x 10' booths include:
- 8' high backdrop drapery and 3' high side-rail drapery.
- Identification sign with organization or company name, city, state, country and booth number.
- 500 character product description in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide and on the Annual Meeting website.
- Listings in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide, Program Book, App, and on the Annual Meeting website.
- Two “Exhibit Only” non-transferable badges for each 10' x 10' booth space. Additional badges are available for $150 per badge. If you do not provide a name for your complimentary badges and/or purchase additional badges by Friday, October 6, you will incur a fee of $250.
- 24-hour security coverage in the Exhibit Hall.
- Carpet throughout the entire exhibit hall.
Please note: Tables, chairs, furniture, etc. are not included in the cost of the booth, but are available for purchase through Shepard Exposition Services.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Tuesday, October 24
12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
Wednesday, October 25
10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 26
10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Friday, October 27
9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Tear Down
Friday, October 27
12:30 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
|Last day to receive artwork for Exhibits Guide advertisement
||September 11, 2017
|Last day for island floor plan to be submitted to AACAP for approval
||September 15, 2017
|Giveaway approval form deadline
||September 22, 2017
|Exhibitor appointed contractor notification deadline
||September 29, 2017
|First day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
||October 2, 2017
|Exhibitor badge form deadline
||October 2, 2017
|Discount price deadline for all decorator orders
||October 5, 2017
|Last day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
||October 13, 2017
Important Notice: AACAP has received reports that unaffiliated third-party travel agents and wholesalers, namely National Travel Associates L.L.C., have been contacting AACAP listed exhibitors offering them deals on hotels for AACAP's Annual Meeting. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations and guarantee that a room will actually be reserved at the hotel. AACAP does not utilize third-party brokers for its hotel bookings unless indicated on this website. If you don't make your housing reservations directly with the meeting hotel as instructed by AACAP, we will not be able to assist you. Please contact AACAP's Meetings Department at 202.966.7300, ext. 2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.