Recorded presentations are available to purchase as an additional supplement or for those who were unable to attend the Annual Meeting.
New This Year
Session recordings now have speaker PowerPoint slides included. To order session recordings from this year’s and previous meetings, visit AACAP’s Learning on Demand, which has a new and improved search function to find exactly what you are looking for all year long.
Additional Special Offers
FREE Symposia Recordings on DSM 5
Clinical Applications of DSM 5 Parts I and II, presented by Gabrielle Carlson, MD and Susan Swedo, MD. These very timely symposia feature a review of criteria and clinical applications for neurodevelopmental disorders such as intellectual disabilities, learning and language disorders, autism, ADHD, and nondevelopmental disorders such as OCD and mood disorders. Access these symposia for FREE and learn about the latest DSM 5 applications.
Mood Disorder Bundle
Mood Disorders: AACAP’s 60th Annual Meeting Highlights features 5 sessions related to mood disorders, including Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and new findings from the Bipolar Youth Study. Hear from the experts on these important topics, including Gabrielle Carlson, MD, Graham Emslie, MD, and Benjamin Goldstein, MD. This bundle includes the following sessions:
- Symposium 7: Healthy Brain, Healthy Body: Integrative Research in Youth with and At-Risk for Bipolar Disorder
- Symposium 11: Building Bridges Between Psychiatric Classification, Science, and Clinical Practice: The Case of Irritability
- Symposium 12: Depression and Ketamine
- Symposium 26: Research Update in Early-Onset Depression
- Symposium 37: New Findings from the Course and Outcome of Bipolar Youth Study
ADHD: AACAP’s 60th Annual Meeting Highlights features 5 sessions devoted to new insights in the management and treatment of ADHD. Hear from the experts on this important topic, including Timothy Wilens, MD and John Walkup, MD. This bundle includes the following sessions:
- Symposium 2: Modern Approaches to Managing ADHD: A European Perspective
- Symposium 5: Adolescent and Adult Outcomes in ADHD: Similarities and Differences in Various Studies
- Symposium 16: Treatment of Adult ADHD
- Symposium 36: The Interface of Impulsivity and Emotional Control: New Insights on Mechanism and Treatment
- Clinical Perspectives 15: Managing Risks of Stimulant Treatment
Purchase Institute bundles and view all content from a given Institute from the 60th Annual Meeting for just $30 each.
AACAP’s Annual Meeting features Institute on topics such as psychopharmacology, substance use and co-morbidity, and psychotic disorders in youth. Notebooks are available for each Institute, and include outlines, handouts and annotated bibliographies applicable to the Institute topic. To purchase an Institute Notebook, please visit the Annual Meeting Institute Notebooks section of AACAP’s website.
Session recordings, Institute notebooks, and slides/New Research Posters do not offer CME credit.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We hope that you find these resources to be a valuable member benefit.