Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, and in an abundance of caution for the safety of our attendees, presenters, and staff, AACAP’s 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting is October 12-24, 2020 rather than in San Francisco, as originally planned. Leadership, Program Committee, and staff are hard at work crafting AACAP’s 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting to deliver outstanding education and provide opportunities for all members to connect, collaborate, and gather in a virtual space.
Here’s a snapshot of what to expect:
- CME credits, featuring the same quality and breadth of educational content that you’ve come to expect from AACAP.
- Featured programs addressing our changing world in the era of COVID-19 and ongoing struggles with healthcare disparities, health inequities, and systemic racism.
- Two weeks to take advantage of all the learning and networking opportunities:
- Week 1 (October 12-18): offers hundreds of hours of pre-recorded content from Symposia, Clinical Perspectives, and Institutes (with ticket) that you can experience at your own convenience.
- Week 2 (October 19-24): features hundreds of hours of live-streamed presentations with lots of opportunities for interaction and engagement.
- Virtual New Research Posters with opportunities for online chat with presenters.
- A virtual Exhibit Hall and career center to learn about the latest products, services, and opportunities in the field.
- Networking events with presenters and peers to connect with colleagues personally and professionally.
- Wellness events with an AACAP twist to give your mind and body a needed break.
- Savings of time and money with reduced registration fees, and no travel expenses.
See our FAQs for more details and stay tuned! We look forward to “seeing” you for a world-class educational experience.
Questions? Email: email@example.com; Phone: 202.966.7300, ext. 2006