Safe and effective mental and physical health care requires collaboration and communication between child and adolescent psychiatrists and other medical professionals. AACAP provides materials to assist clinicians and policy makers interested in developing collaborative care model.
- Best Principles for Integration of Child Psychiatry into the Pediatric Health Home (©2012)
This document is intended to assist health insurance payers and purchasers by providing a framework for integrating and sustaining mental health in the pediatric health home.
- Improving Mental Health Services in Primary Care: Reducing Administrative and Financial Barriers to Access and Collaboration (©2009)
- Special article from Pediatrics: Improving Mental Health Services in Primary Care (©2009)
- When to Seek Referral or Consultation with a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist (©2003)
- Guide to Building Collaborative Mental Health Care Partnerships In Pediatric Primary Care (©2010)