AACAP/CACAP Joint Annual Meeting
October 18-23, 2011
Sheraton Centre Toronto and Hilton Toronto
Toronto, ON, Canada
Late New Research Poster deadline: June 15, 2011
Program Schedule Available: June 15, 2011
Registration Opens: August 2011
Looking for AACAP Meeting Resources?
- Click here to access the 57th Annual Meeting home page, which includes access to speaker handouts, New Research Posters, and proceedings abstracts once you are logged in to the AACAP website.
- Click here to order CDs and MP3s from previous AACAP Meetings.
- Click here to order Institute Notebooks.
Click here to view Online CME Opportunities.
Operating Principles for Extramural Support of AACAP Meetings and Related Activities
These Operating Principles provide the framework in which members of AACAP, AACAP meeting attendees, and AACAP meeting supporters agree to maintain the integrity of professional judgements and behaviors independent of any influences by funding sources and other supporters.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- AACAP Receives Accreditation with Commendation Status
- CME Mission
- CME Accreditation: Who accredits AACAP.
- CME Credits: How do you earn CME credits, how CME credits are calculated.
- Maintenance of Certification CME Credits: What is required.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Future AACAP Meeting Dates
Click here to view details of all of AACAP's upcoming meetings.
Other Professional Meetings
Click here to view details about other organization's meetings that you may want to attend.
For more information on AACAP meetings and events, please contact:
3615 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016-3007
phone (202) 966.7300
fax (202) 966.2891