*The Exhibit Hall floor plan is subject to change.
**Non-Profit booths, Standard booths, and Standard Plus booths are sold out.
Increase Traffic to Your Booth by Upgrading to "Plus Level"Do you want to increase traffic to your exhibit? The Double-Decker Bus Tour Game is for you! This is a fun way to attract more attendees to your booth and keep them in the Exhibit Hall.
Upgrade your booth to Premium Plus or Standard Plus to participate in the Exhibit Hall "Double Decker Bus Tour". Each attendee will receive a "game card" upon entrance into the Exhibit Hall.
Attendees must stop by a select number of participating exhibitor booths to receive a stamp (provided by AACAP) on his or her "game card" and return their stamped game card to the AACAP Booth in order to be entered into a drawing for a free 2011 Annual Meeting Registration. The drawing will be held at the AACAP Booth in the Exhibit Hall at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, October 29. Exhibitors, AACAP staff, and families are not eligible for the drawings. Sold on a first-come, first-served basis. You must confirm registration by September 29, 2010. Payments for the "Double Decker Bus Tour" are non-refundable.
- Twenty more square feet of booth space (10' x 10' booth).
- A 22" x 28" sign with company description marking participation in the game in your booth.
- Exhibitor listing highlighting program participation in the Exhibits Guide.
- Booth highlighted on floor plan showing participation in the Exhibits Guide and on the back of each game card.
- Company name and booth number on each game card distributed.
- Program signage located at the exhibit hall entrance that includes company name and booth number(s).
Exhibitor Dates and Hours
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
AACAP Exhibits, Advertising, Meet the Author, and Literature Table Contact
AACAP's Meetings Manager
3615 Wisconsin Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20016
Phone: 202.966.7300, ext. 104
Shepard Exposition Services
2801 W. Patapsco Avenue, Suite C
Baltimore, MD 21230