AACAP is excited to present AACAP's Annual Meeting Mobile App, designed to enhance attendees' meeting experience and provide valuable information in one place for all smartphone and tablet users.
The Mobile App is useful not only during the actual meeting dates but also allows you access to information before and after the meeting.
Those who are registered for the Annual Meeting can access the app where they can:
- View and search the meeting program schedule
- Access session handouts
- Complete session evaluations
- Search for speakers
- Check out who is exhibiting and find their booth on the exhibit hall floor plan
- Look at hotel floor plans
- Create a personal schedule
- Send messages to other attendees
- Follow the AACAP Annual Meeting Twitter feed
- Access other meeting information, as well as AACAP information, and tourist information.
Downloading the AACAP Annual Meeting Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android phones and tablets: visit the Apple App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for "AACAP Annual Mtg." Or, click on the links below to take you directly to the app store:
For all other phone and tablet types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones), click here. From there you will be able to directly access the app content.
Once the app is downloaded or you have accessed it via the link above, you will need to enter the email address that you used to register for the Annual Meeting. After that, enjoy using the app and exploring all of the modules! Please note that some App features will only be accessible when the user has internet access.
Download it before arriving in San Francisco to take full advantage of everything the Annual Meeting has to offer!
Help! I can't download the app!
- Is your device connected to the Internet? You must have a working Internet connection to download and install the app.
- What's the app store login? Check with the person that set up the phone for you what the username and password are to access the app store. If you cannot retrieve your password, please use the web version of the app (using your browser on the device.)
- I don't have an iPhone, iPad, or Android device? Use the web app by entering http://www2.bravuratechnologies.com/aacap2012/mobileweb/mlogin.aspx in your browser address bar.
- I have entered the web app URL but it's not opening a web app page? Ensure to type the URL in the browser address bar, not the search field.
- I entered by email address, but it won't let me access the app? You need to use the email address that you used to register for the meeting in order to log in to the app.