The Monitor Program has been closed for the 2010 AACAP Annual Meeting. All Monitor positions have been filled. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Diane Ricker, Meetings Coordinator at 202-966-7300 ext. 155 or email@example.com.
Would you like to receive FREE registration to the AACAP 57th Annual Meeting?
Give one day of your time and gain access to education, resources, and networking opportunities that will last a lifetime. Complete the monitor registration to be considered as a Monitor and if accepted, receive FREE registration to the 57th Annual Meeting.
Monitor opportunities are based on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Spots fill quickly and we are expecting increased interest due to this year's location, so get your registration and membership application (see Members-Only Benefit below) completed early.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
After you complete the Monitor Registration Form (by clicking on the link above) an AACAP staff person receives your information and processes your request. Please make sure you fill out all of the required information, and complete the Registration Step in the survey. Leaving out information, or not completing all of the steps in the form, will prolong your sign-up process.
September 15th or Before:
- If you are an AACAP member, or have submitted an application to become an AACAP member before September 15th, an AACAP staff person will schedule you for two Monitor Assignments. Scheduling will begin mid-July. An email confirming those assignments will be sent to you. If you are not eligible for membership, your interest to serve as a Monitor will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
After September 15th:
- All non-member Monitors eligible for membership will be scheduled after September 15th according to the date the survey was completed. An email confirming those assignments will be sent to you
Onsite at the Meeting:
- Check-in at the AACAP Registration Booth to receive your badge and registration bag. These items are necessary to navigate the meeting.
- Attend 1 of 2 Monitor Training sessions (must attend the training prior to your Monitor Assignments):
- Tuesday, Oct. 26th, 4:15 - 5:45 p.m. OR Thursday, Oct. 28th, 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Check-in at the Monitors' Office at least 45 minutes before your scheduled Monitor Assignment. You will receive the materials you need to take with you to the program.
- Go to your assigned program, and perform the monitor duties as described to you in the Monitor Training session and the Monitor Instructions.
- After the program, return the materials to the Monitors' Office.
For more information, please contact:
P: 202-966-7300 ext.155