April 29-May 2, 2009
Radisson Hotel Boston
Jean A. Frazier, M.D., Timothy E. Wilens, M.D., and Sharon R. Weinstein, M.D., Chairs
Online registration is closed.
Onsite registration is located in the Arlington Ballroom/Convention Center Foyer located at the Radisson Hotel Boston.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 starting at 7:15 a.m
Institute Goals and Overview
The AACAP’s 34th Annual Review Course emphasizes material relevant to the child and adolescent board certification examination and serves as an up-to-date review of child and adolescent psychiatry. The course is designed to prepare those studying for the written and oral child and adolescent specialty examinations and to update practitioners on state-of-the-art standards.
On Wednesday through Friday, April 29-May 1, the Review Course features lectures and discussion. A half day session on Saturday, May 2 is devoted to simulation exercises, in small groups, for the oral examination of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. (Please note that this Training Session is offered at a separate registration fee.)
What you will get out of the course
- The ability to earn up to 26.75 CME credits
- Preparation for the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Exam
- Practice for the Oral Exam through simulation exercises
- A syllabus, which doubles as a great review guide
- A review of the fundamentals of child and adolescent psychiatry
- The opportunity to ask the experts your questions
- Savings with low rates on tuition and lodging
Who should attend
- Anyone getting ready to take the Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Board Exam
- Anyone wanting to get an update on the current trends and standards in child and adolescent psychiatry