Thank you to the Life Members who have contributed to the Life Members Fund. Since November 2009, the Life Members fund has raised over $131,000!
Your contributions have made possible the following programs in 2012:
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Resident Travel Awards
- Medical Student Mentorship Grants
- Wisdom Clinical Perspectives
- Life Members Reception and Dinner
- 100 Oldest and Distinguished Members Outreach
- Bi-monthly e-newsletter
Please consider making a gift of $400 or more, the amount of annual AACAP dues which Life Members are exempt from paying, to support the unique opportunities of this distinguished group of AACAP members. As a donor you will receive:
- Recognition in AACAP News
- Recognition in the Life Members Section of the AACAP Website
- Exclusive Owl Donor Pin every year you donate
Life Members interested in continuing to receive the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry should contact the AACAP membership department at email@example.com, to purchase a $60 annual subscription.
Thanks to the support of donors like you, the Life Members Fund can continue to provide programs that cultivate the next generation of child and adolescent psychiatrists.
Contact the AACAP Development Department at 202-966-7300 ext. 140 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about donating!