AACAP recommends that travelers take advantage of travel Web sites such as: www.orbitz.com, www.expedia.com, or www.kayak.com.
Travel-On Travel Management Agency has been selected as AACAP’s travel agency. Tickets will be mailed directly to you, and every ticketed passenger will receive $200,000 automatic flight insurance at no extra charge. Please note that each ticket purchased through Travel-On has a processing fee of $33. For airline reservations, simply call Travel-On at: 1-888-495-7770 or 1-240-387-4200 and please refer to Account #60. Reservations can be made Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST. AACAP cannot guarantee that Travel-On will find you a better deal than you or your own travel agent might find.
Airfare discounts for AACAP’s Douglas B. Hansen, MD Annual Review Course attendees are available through American Airlines. Book your flight by telephone or by clicking the logo below.
||Discount Code: 9534AZ
- O'Hare International Airport - 18 miles, 27 minutes
- Midway Airport -12 miles, 24 minutes
- Blue Line Train from O’Hare International Airport - 40 minutes
- Orange Line Train from Midway Airport - 25 minutes
- Nearby Self-Parking: $52 per day
- Valet Parking: $65 per day
- Magnificent Mile & State Street Shopping - 0.4 miles
- Chicago Theatre District - 0.4 miles
- House of Blues - 0.4 miles
- Millennium Park - 0.6 miles
- Navy Pier - 1.7 miles
GO Airport Express offers airport shuttle services between Chicago area locations and O'Hare and Midway Airports. Efficient, safe, and economical airport shuttles depart from O'Hare and Midway Airports every 15 minutes for Chicago downtown and many suburban locations. Ground transportation is arranged by making a reservation. Please Click Here to make your airport shuttle reservation/s, or call 1-800-284-3826 and use your 10% discount code: “AACAP” (all one word).