Click here to view an interactive Exhibit Hall floor plan with real-time booth availability. As booths are assigned the floor plan will update automatically, as will the exhibitors' contact information and descriptions.
*The Exhibit Hall floor plan is subject to change.
Please note that the ceiling height in Exhibit Hall is 20 feet.
Non-profit booths have sold out.
Exhibit Dates and Hours:
Tuesday, October 23: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Open
Wednesday, October 24: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 25: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday, October 26: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, October 26: 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
20' X 30'
10' X 30'
10' X 10'
10' X 10'
NON-PROFIT* - SOLD OUT
10' X 10'
*Non-Profit (501(C)(3) status only). Limited space availability, register early.
Save $50 when you register online with a credit card.
What's included with a booth purchase:
- All 10' x 10' booths include: 10' high backdrop drapery and 3' high side-rail drapery.
- Identification sign with organization or company name, city, state, country and booth number.
- 500 character product description in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide, on the Annual Meeting website, and in the meeting's mobile application.
- Listings in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide, the Annual Meeting Program Book, on the Annual Meeting website, and in the meeting's mobile application.
- Two "Exhibit Only" non-transferable badges for each 10' x 10' booth space. Additional badges are available for $135 per badge.
- 24-hour security coverage in the Exhibit Hall.
- A dedicated AACAP staff member to assist exhibitors prior to and during the meeting.
- Exhibitor Service Center
NEW THIS YEAR! Lead Retrieval
AACAP will have a smart phone mobile application for the Annual Meeting this year and through a module in the app, exhibitors will be able to collect leads from meeting attendees. Once the module is purchased, all of a booth's representatives can use the "Leads" feature on their smart phone (iPhone or Android) to capture and track customers coming into their booth. They can also program their own set of qualifying questions, which will help rate the lead, allowing for a more effective follow-up. This information will not only provide exhibitors with complete data on the people who visited their booth, but also what products were of interest to them. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost: $300.