You are invited to exhibit at AACAP's 63rd Annual Meeting, the world's largest gathering place for leaders in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry, children's mental health, and other allied disciplines. The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry encourages all organizations committed to children's mental health to support the clinical practice and science of child and adolescent psychiatry through our Annual Meeting. We are anticipating attendance of over 5,000 medical professionals in New York this year.
All Exhibit Booths at AACAP's 63rd Annual Meeting are currently SOLD OUT. If you are interested in being placed on a wait list, please contact Brooke Schneider at email@example.com. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please contact Alan Ezagui at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Take this opportunity to:
- Meet with the largest gathering of child and adolescent psychiatrists in the world
- Build brand awareness
- Answer inquiries about your company/organization
- Promote new products and technology
- Obtain direct orders for your company/organization
- Recruit for your hospital or practice
- Gain client referrals
- Support AACAP
View an interactive Exhibit Hall floor plan with real-time booth availability. As booths are assigned the floor plan will update automatically, as will the exhibitors' contact information and descriptions.
- 20' x 20' Island: $18,550
- 10' x 10' Premium Booth: $2,350
- 10' x 10' Standard Booth: $1,950
- 10' x 10' Non-Profit Booth: $950 (Non-Profit (501(c)(3) status only).
* Limited space availability, register early. Save $50 when you register online!
What's included with your booth purchase:
All 10' x 10' booths include:
- 10' high backdrop drapery and 3' high side-rail drapery.
- Identification sign with organization or company name, city, state, country and booth number.
- 500 character product description in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide and on the Annual Meeting website.
- Listings in the Annual Meeting Exhibits Guide, Program Book, App, and on the Annual Meeting website.
- Two “Exhibit Only” non-transferable badges for each 10' x 10' booth space. Additional badges are available for $150 per badge. If you do not provide a name for your complimentary badges and/or purchase additional badges by October 5th, you will incur a fee of $250 per badge.
- 24-hour security coverage in the Exhibit Hall.
- Carpet throughout the entire exhibit hall.
* Please note: Tables, chairs, furniture, etc. are not included in the cost of the booth.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
||Tuesday, Oct. 25
12:00 pm-5:00 pm
|Exhibit Hall Open
Wednesday, Oct. 26
10:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday, Oct. 27
10:00 am-4:00 pm
Friday, Oct. 28
9:00 am-12:30 pm
|Exhibit Hall Tear Down
Friday, Oct. 28
1:00 pm-7:00 pm
|Last day to receive artwork for September/October AACAP News advertisement
||August 27, 2016
|Last day to receive artwork for Exhibits Guide advertisement
||September 9, 2016
|Last day for island floor plan to be submitted to AACAP for approval
||September 15, 2016
|Giveaway approval form deadline
||September 23, 2016
|First day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
||September 26, 2016
|Exhibitor appointed contractor notification deadline
||September 28, 2016
|Discount price deadline for all decorator orders
||October 3, 2016
|Exhibitor badge form deadline
||October 5, 2016
|Lead retrieval form deadline
||October 5, 2016
|Last day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
||October 14, 2016
Important Notice: AACAP has received reports that unaffiliated third-party travel agents and wholesalers, namely National Travel Associates L.L.C., have been contacting AACAP listed exhibitors offering them deals on hotels for AACAP's Annual Meeting. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations and guarantee that a room will actually be reserved at the hotel. AACAP does not utilize third-party brokers for its hotel bookings unless indicated on this website. If you don't make your housing reservations directly with the meeting hotel as instructed by AACAP, we will not be able to assist you. Please contact AACAP's Meetings Department at 202.966.7300, ext. 2006 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.