Download the Annual Meeting App! The app is free for all attendees and with it you can:
- View and search the meeting program schedule
- Access session handouts
- Complete session evaluations
- Search for speakers
- Check out who is exhibiting, find their booth on the exhibit hall floor plan
- Look at hotel floor plans
- Create a personal schedule
- Message other attendees
- Follow the AACAP Annual Meeting Twitter feed @AACAP and tweet about the Annual Meeting using #AACAPAM14
- Access other meeting information, as well as AACAP information, and tourist information.
Downloading the AACAP Annual Meeting App is easy. Either visit the app store on your device and search for “AACAP” or scan the QR code below. Once the App is downloaded, enter the email address used to register for access verification.
Download it to take full advantage of everything the Annual Meeting has to offer!
If you do not have an Android or Apple device, you can still access a web version of the App.
Apple QR Code
Android QR Code
QR Code Disclaimer
All attendee badges have a printed QR code. The QR code is specially designed so that no attendee information can be collected without the purchase and use of a special AACAP approved module to be utilized through the Annual Meeting Mobile App. If you choose to have your badge scanned in the Exhibit Hall, exhibitors who have purchased the AACAP approved module will be able to collect basic contact information (including mailing and email addresses) by scanning your badge. Otherwise, your personal information it protected and can’t be shared in any way.