AACAP's 60th Annual Meeting takes place at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel in Orlando, FL.
Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
1500 Epcot Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Rates: $229 single/double per night, plus taxes and resort fee
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels are now sold out. Please contact A Room With A View at 1-800-780-4343 or ARWAV@charter.net. A Room With A View has information on hotel rooms within a short distance of the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Hotels and that are connected to the Disney transportation system. In the event that rooms become available at the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Hotels due to cancellations, A Room With A View will notify Annual Meeting registrants and help transfer reservations to the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Hotels in the order in which they were booked. This is a FREE SERVICE for all AACAP Annual Meeting registrants.
The Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel is the headquarter hotel for the Annual Meeting and all educational events will take place there. Located in the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is a deluxe Disney hotel and your gateway to Central Florida's illustrious theme parks and attractions. The Disney resort is located in between Epcot® and Disney's Hollywood Studios™ and close to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park.
You'll find the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel has magical surroundings, superior service, luxurious facilities, and redesigned guest rooms featuring the Heavenly Bed®. Enjoy the Mandara Spa, 17 spectacular restaurants and lounges, five pools, a white sand beach, two health clubs, tennis, nearby golf, and many special Disney benefits, including free transportation to all Disney Parks and attractions.
- All hotel rooms will be charged a Resort Service Package fee of $10 + tax, per day. This fee includes:
- Up to 60 minutes free local telephone calls, toll free and credit card access calls (.10 cents per minute after 60 minutes)
- 20 minutes of domestic long distance per day
- Unlimited access to the resort's health club facilities
- In room high-speed Internet access - both wired and wireless
- 2 bottles of water daily
- When making your reservation, ask for the AACAP ANNUAL MEETING GROUP RATE to qualify for the reduced rate.
- This rate is available until October 1, or until the group block sells out, whichever comes first. We recommend making your reservation early to secure your room.
- A deposit equal to one night's stay is required to hold each individual's reservation. Such deposit shall serve to confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated and, upon check-in, shall be applied to the first night of the reserved stay. This deposit is refundable if notice is received at least 7 days prior to arrival and a cancellation number is obtained. All deposits shall be charged at the time the reservation is name.
- All rooms are charged sales tax of 12.5%.
- Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and check-out is at 11:00 a.m.
We will also have a small block of rooms at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, the Dolphin's sister property. To reserve a room at the Swan, please call 888-828-8850. The room rate and hotel polices at the Swan are the same as the Dolphin.
Important Notice: AACAP has received reports that unaffiliated third-party travel agents and wholesalers, namely Global Housing Services, Corp., have been contacting AACAP listed exhibitors offering them deals on hotels for AACAP's Annual Meeting. While it is not illegal for a travel firm or booking agent to solicit potential customers, it can be difficult to determine the legitimacy of offers from these organizations. AACAP does not utilize third-party brokers for its hotel bookings unless indicated on this website. If you don't make your housing reservations directly with the meeting hotel as instructed by AACAP above, we will not be able to assist you. Please contact the AACAP Meetings Department at 202-966-7300, ext. 2006 or email@example.com with any questions or concerns.