Title of Position:
IT Help Desk & Network Technician
IS & Web Services
Director IS & Web Services
The primary function is to provide support to staff in all computer operations, including email, network, hardware, and software support.
Job Summary and Duties:
Establish and maintain basic desktop operability in the following categories:
- Hardware Infrastructure (computers and printers, including repair coordination)
- Software Infrastructure (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Maintains anti-virus software on all servers and PCs.
- Install all software applications and clients.
- Troubleshoots software related issues
- Network Infrastructure (network connectivity for all applications)
- Troubleshoots any issues on all servers
- Perform backup and restores of data and files.
- Access and Authorization
- User account and password help. Establish all new user accounts and passwords.
- Establish rights for all file directories
- Test new products for servers and workstations
- Maintain email listservs
Handles phone/copier maintenance
- Handles phone changes and information updates
- First point of contact for copier issues and toner replacement
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or equivalent Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE, or MCITP)
- A minimum of 2 -3 years as an IT specialist in a Microsoft environment
- Office365 experience
- Must have excellent computer skills; proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and database management
- High proficiency in web-based systems and SAAS
- This role requires strategic thinking, multitasking, and ability to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task projects in a fast-paced environment. Excels under pressure and is confident handling last-minute details and changes
- A strong team player with the ability to partner well with all levels in the organization
- Knowledge of phone systems a plus
How to apply:
- Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward cover letter with starting salary expectations and/or current compensation history to: email@example.com