||Manager Online & Web Services
||IS & Web Services
||Director, IS & Web Services
|June 11, 2015
The position is responsible for updating, maintaining and ensuring the quality and integrity of the Academy’s overall online presence including websites, online systems and related web activities..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains all AACAP websites.
- Updates website content, uploads graphics and ensures consistent image quality control.
- Analyzes and routinely reports website statistics.
- Implements and maintains all technologies, programs and functionality on AACAP websites.
- Works closely with the various internal departments to ensure all website pages are updated on a regular basis.
- Provides staff training on the Content Management system ensuring quality control throughout the website.
- Maintains user accounts for Content Management system.
- Updates website for all meetings and e-commerce activities.
- Works closely with Database Manager to ensure meetings, publications, and other e-commerce modules are set up properly in iMIS and on the website.
- Works with Database Manager to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot iMIS Web modules.
- Establishes policies and procedures for AACAP websites (content, style, functionality).
- Collaborates with leadership and staff to develop long-term strategies to support AACAP needs.
- Documents and maintains system processes as applications are developed, modified, and/or upgraded.
- Works with outside vendors to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot third party and external online systems.
- Collaborates with employees to ensure online systems meet the Academy’s needs.
- Tests new applications and troubleshoots existing applications.
- Sets up online surveys as needed.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to new and existing staff members on Internet related applications.
- Serves as staff and technical resource to assigned committees.
- May work extended days and/or weekends as necessary as assigned by Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA in Information Systems or related field.
- HTML experience required.
- SQL software experience strongly preferred.
- Must have iMIS RISE or comparable applications experience.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years HTML coding experience required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and web-content management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as highly effective interpersonal and customer service skills, required. Must be able to handle multiple and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, hands-on environment and work effectively under pressure; meet deadlines; organize and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail and maintain a flexible approach to changing priorities and methods.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as projects required