The mission of AACAP's Campaign for America's Kids (CFAK) is to support innovative initiatives in advocacy, education, and research that improve access to mental health treatments for all children.
- CFAK Connects: Research and educational program development are essential.
- CFAK Advocates: Policies governing children must be effective and inclusive.
- CFAK Recruits: Growing the workforce starts by mentoring medical students.
- CFAK Educates: Mental illnesses in children are real, common, and treatable.
- CFAK Supports: Innovative ideas are key to the field's progress.
Thank you to our donors for making CFAK's programs possible. Questions? Contact AACAP's Development Department at (202) 966 7300 ext. 140 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.